Friday, March 26, 2010

Same Old, Same Old

I'm getting a little tired of looking at the same thing on my blog for the past couple of months. It's been busy and eventful- so that's the excuse I'm using for the lack of updates and postings.

Here are my excuses, in no particular order:
1. Sabbatical: I had my 6 weeks of sabbatical + 1 week of vacation time. Now, you'd think with all that time on my hands, I'd be able to do something more creative with my blog, blah, blah. Obviously, I didn't. = (
2. Moving: we moved, yes, I know it was back in January, but that time off of work was useful in "playing" house and getting things all up and in order.
3. Gardening: now that we have a little plot to call our own, we've been doing some fun things in the space. I DO have some pictures that will be uploaded and shared at some point.
4. Marriage: we got married at San Francisco City Hall! Yay! It was a wonderful, little ceremony with two good friends for witnessing and photo-documenting. I'm glad that we decided to go the simple route- and our families weren't too disappointed after all. We really wanted something super small and private and it turned out to be a wonderful day, followed by a couple of days up in the Carneros Inn up in Napa.
5. Back to work: the weeks flew by and I found myself back in the office in March.

So, that's all I have to say for myself, for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment