Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Going in Circles

This is my third official week as a full-time artist/jeweler.  It's not quite gone as I'd imagined it, but then again, I wasn't quite sure what to expect in the first place anyway.

I think, it doesn't feel like it has gone off with a huge *bang* and I need to be okay with that.  I've been pretty busy- developing a line for a gallery that I am hoping to sell at, here in San Francisco.  I've been dealing with some doubt and concerns, second-guessing my ideas and work.  That's something I need to address as I continue down this path of the arts.

So, while my mind is going in circles around some various issues, my hands are still keeping busy and I'm putting some of that mind-energy into good use.  I'm hoping to wrap up my sample collection by the end of this week and then get an appointment with the buyer at said gallery.  Keep your fingers crossed- mine are too busy, making pieces right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment