Thursday, September 23, 2010

Saffron Rare Threads

Hi folks!  I'm excited to announce that my Hsu-Lee Designs jewelry is now being sold at Saffron Rare Threads, at the Embarcadero Center in San Francisco!





This is my second retail location and I'm pushing to expand in San Francisco and then beyond.  Needless to say, I was both excited and nervous when I brought in the goods for my first meeting with Kelly (the store manager) and Priya (owner and designer of SRT).  They were the sweetest ladies and I felt like my work was really admired and welcomed in their lovely boutique.

So, for those of you who are ever in the area, check out the new location - both the amazing clothing and my amazing jewelry!  The space is really beautiful and I am very lucky and happy girl to have my work there.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment