Friday, November 26, 2010

De-Threading

Hi Folks,

Happy Thanksgiving!  Hope everyone is enjoying a fabulous weekend!

As promised, a few pics from the Thread Show last week.

To say the least, it was a good learning experience.  My jewelry was selected to be in one of the runway fashion shows that happened during the event.  I was approached by a handful of buyers (keep your fingers crossed).  The booth (ah, is this something that I just can't get away from?) looked great!  I met some awesome people.  And I now know that I am capable of pulling together a show!

Anything else you may ask?  Well, let's just keep things hanging on a positive note....!!!

setting up for the event...(with the help of a good hubby and good friend, willing to get up uber-early on their sunday morning.....

before the crowds came rushing in...

everything ready to go...

don't you love these awesome wood displays?  i'll be nice and tell you where i got them,  if you are looking for some!







No comments:

Post a Comment