Sunday, December 2, 2012

Rain, Rain and More Rain..

photo by Carlos Avila Gonzales

The San Francisco bay area has been getting a good dose of rain this past week.  It's both a good and a bad thing.  For starters, people in the bay are are not very good drivers.  And in poor weather, it sure does get crazy out there.  Shall I just say that there is never a reasonable reason to go barreling down a residential street that's slick with rain and oil under conditions including poor visibility and high wind?  Duh!

The good thing about the rain is that the state could always use the water.  So...  we're getting our reservoirs topped off a bit.  And that's good for plants and maybe even the little birds in the air that want to quench their thirst.

Either way, my head is in a cloud of SEO's and Etsy and keywords and social media, etc., etc.  Does anyone else find this all kind of hard and super tedious?  All I want to do is play with some fire and metal in the studio.  But since I want to be grown-up and make my business go somewhere, I need to get serious with all this stuff.  But have the time I'm just wondering if I'm doing things the right way, making the right calls, using the right words, at the right time, in the right place...  Ugh.

Ok.  That's all the whining I will do (for now).  If I can manage to pass a year of organic chemistry, I can figure this stuff out!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment