Monday, July 27, 2009

New Business Cards!!!

I finally have my new business cards...  It was a long journey.  A SUPER long journey.  I am so indecisive but finally found something that works for me, for the time being, of course...  Of course, it might have been simpler to outsource the project to a professional, but I get very stubborn about being able to do something myself.



Anyway, the iphotograph doesn't do it much justice, but I like it.  That's all that matters, no?

Next step- make jewelry.  Sounds easier than it is...  I think right now, I need a combination of a firm hand, inspiration, energy and ease to get it kick-started.  My tendencies towards procrastination tends to be a huge roadblock for me.  This weekend coming weekend would have been perfect, except, I have a conference to be at this weekend, so that's out.

So, what I need to figure out then, for this weekend and all future weekends like it, is how to keep some creativity and energy flowing, while I'm involved in lengthy, left-brained activities...

Any suggestions?


No comments:

Post a Comment