Friday, October 16, 2009

Still Waiting...

... to hear back from Renegade...

Above is a picture I took at the Monterey Bay Aquarium a few weeks ago.  Can you believe that is a seahorse?  An actual living, "breathing," functioning little critter?  Coolest thing ever!  If you get a chance, this new seahorse exhibit at the aquarium is worth the visit.  I love that aquarium.  The first time I went was probably when I was in grade school?  That place seemed so huge to me and I wanted to run all over the place to make sure I see everything.  Now when I go, there are a few things that I love so dearly, that I want to just sit cross-legged on the floor and gaze for a while- the jellyfish exhibit and the kelp forest exhibit.

Am hopping on the red-eye tonight for a meeting in Philadelphia and next Wednesday, fly straight from there to New Orleans.  Ten days on the road.  Will miss the boy dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment