Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Boo!


This year, for the first time in about a decade, I carved a pumpkin. And for the first time EVER, I passed out Halloween candy for little trick-o-treaters. Yay! My cousin came over for the special event, as my favorite boy was out of town (well, the country) on business. I carved the pumpkin in the morning time, set a candle in and shivered in anticipation for an onslaught of ghosts and ghouls and goblins.

I bought a TON of candy- pixie sticks, smarties, bite-sized snickers, heath bars, mar bars, little packets of skittles, m&m's and nerds and of course, my favorite naughty treat- reese's peanut butter cups.

My first customer was an adorable Dorothy, with a keen eye and discerning palate, who zoned in immediately upon the peanut butter cups. My kind of girl! She squealed with excitement and exclaimed "these are my most FAVORITE type of candy in the world!"

*grin*

It was a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment