Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Random Art...

My husband and I met at the company that he is still working at and that I had quit earlier this year.  It's a biotech/pharmaceutical and that means it's a place filled with left-brained machinations.  Husband, is a scientist by training with a business degree.  How "down to business" can one person be?  But that doesn't mean that he doesn't have artistic ideas bursting out of him.  He recently completed a series of "personality" test that his new boss administered to his leadership team (pretty cool, don't you think?) and the conclusion is that he needs to embrace his right brain, more.  We've talked about finding a project for him to get into and a couple of weeks ago, he decided to give clay modeling and wood-working a try.  Genius!  I've never seen him so engaged and focused on a project, that's hands-on, personal and free-form, ever.  He loves it and I'm SO proud of him!





No comments:

Post a Comment