Friday, December 10, 2010

Wonderland SF!

So, the week has wrapped up pretty nicely.  Yesterday, a friend of mine hosted a trunk show at her house for my jewelry.  Later in the day, I went to check out a much-talked about, new boutique/gallery in the Mission District in San Francisco.  I walked into the gallery and was immediately complimented on the piece of jewelry I was wearing.  One thing led to another and two hours later, I left the gallery, leaving behind 20 pieces of jewelry for the shop to sell!!  Yay!

Here's the one that started it all:


And here's are a few snapshots of the new boutique!







Wonderland Gallery : 2929 24th Street, San Francisco, CA 94110

Irene, the mastermind behind the gallery (of over 200 local artists), is throwing a holiday bash tonight.  For those of you in the area, DO check it out, if you can fit it into your already-hectic schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment