Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Post EVE!

The past weekend I was participating in the EVE! Spring Fashion event at New Coast Studios in Palo Alto, CA. The first thing everyone wanted to know post-event, is how "successful" it was.

In terms of sales, it was not so great... But it ended up being a very fun and positive experience. I met some amazing women artists - the type of people that share a love of hand-made and the bravery to take the leap into the world of art. The relationships gained are priceless, seriously! And who doesn't love a work event that involves some seriously good shopping???



I have to say too, that I am not a fan of doing shows. I really admire people who have the patience to cart their stuff all over the place, set up and man their booth with the endurance of a marathon runner!

No comments:

Post a Comment