Monday, June 22, 2009

Down The Drain

Busy, sort of non-creative weekend...  Favorite boy and I had a plethora of activities- gym, farmer's market (great, great place), house-cleaning (aaaarghhhh!), gram's birthday celebration, yoga, loooooong walk in the city.

We came across this great little store that had some ridiculously cute house stuffs.  They do a lot of reupholstering projects and have an amazing selection of fabrics.  I've always wanted to know how to sew.  That's something I deeply regret not having learned when I was younger.  It shouldn't be too hard to pick up, but, I've got enough items on my plate right now.  Plus, there is a big space limitation for me as well.

Anyhow, we noticed that they had custom-made shower curtains.  This was the fabric we picked out.  It's time we upgraded from out plastic, fish and plastic-googly eyed shower curtain to something a bit more modern and mature.  I think it will look great.  Favorite boy made a great call on this selection.  Simple, but great.



I think I'm going to give the studio another run tonight.  Last week was challenging - running into some re-production issues.  Well, it's always a learning and improving experience.  Positive thinking is the key for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment